ICES is recruiting 100 teachers in phased manner in coming six months. The candidates who have passion of teaching are most welcome to the ICES family since they can experience the best job environment. The Teacher/Faculty positions are available for full time (8- 10 hrs a day) duration. The positions are to be filled in for long term association (regular job) with the retirement age being 60 years. The selection process involves demonstration class(s) and interview. The payment includes house rent allowance, travelling allowance, medical allowance, phone allowance in addition to the basic salary. The salary will be decided at the time of the interview or after interview. Every year the faculty would be eligible for increment according to the norms of the company. The best performing teachers will be granted incentives as per the norms of the company over and above the regular payment. Further, the faculty would be promoted to higher positions as per the norms of the company.
The faculty are expected to work with honesty, integrity and dedication. They should take up the training and orientation programs to update their knowledge and revise the teaching skills. These programs would be arranged by the company and would incur no cost to the faculty. The faculty is required to sign 3 – 5 year bond with the company.
The faculty should be ready to work in any location in Pune or multiple locations in Pune as per the requirements. The duty hours will be 8 hours and the faculties would be responsible to study material content development, study material content improvement, development of presentations, development question banks, generating test papers, conducting tests and correcting the answer sheets, publishing the results within stipulated time frame, etc as would be intimated by the company from time to time.
English and Social Science teachers are expected to teach any class from class 1 to 10 of CBSE, ICSE and State Boards. Science and Maths faculties will be selected separately for class 1 – 7 and 8 – 12. The science and maths teachers may under certain circumstances be required to teach class 1 – 10 if required. Qualifications: Class 1 – 7 faculty – Graduation (completed or ongoing) with or without D Ed, Class 8 – 12 faculty – Graduation with or without B Ed/M Ed or higher qualifications.
- Thorough in subject of expertise with good understanding of concepts and their applications
- 1 year experience is desirable, but candidates without experience can also apply
- Good communication skills
- Command on English and Hindi/Marathi required
- Ready to work dedicatedly and for long term
- Ready to work in different locations in the city in which they are appointed
- Teachers with own vehicle will be given preference
- Should be able to use Microsoft office: word, powerpoint and excel
- PAN card (xerox with self attestation)
- Aadhar Card (xerox with self attestation)
- Residence proof (xerox with self attestation)
- Educational qualifications related certificates and mark sheets (xerox with self attestation)
- Birth date certificate
If anyone is interested then please email us with your updated resume at email@example.com